posted on 20 Jan 2021 ·
East · SHEETMETAL TECHNICIAN
Apply This Job
Looking for SHEETMETAL TECHNICIAN
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Able to repair, perform maintenance checks and modifies the full range of aircraft structural components and body structures.
• Experience in inspecting defects and determining the repairs required.
• Knowledgeable in repair work (component repair/sheetmetal structure).
• Able to fabricate airframe sheet metal parts, service aviation, subsystem assemblies’ components and perform operational checks to ensure aircraft is in line with regulations and safety requirements.
• Able to identify, remove and manage aircraft corrosions while ensuring aerodynamics smoothness.
• Comfortable in using precision equipment/tools/machinery.
• Relevant Nitec/diploma qualifications in Aerospace Electronics/ Aerospace Avionics Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
• Proactive and keen interest to learn
• Willing to work on rotating shifts (Morning & Afternoon), standby
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
INTERESTED APPLICANTS WHATSAPP MYOVIA @ 9641 3285!!
Quote “SHEETMETAL” in the message
* Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Use the invite link below to join the job search group if this job is not what you are looking for! Telegram: